Update: This material has moved to the michaelsampson.net web site.
SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration is the indispensable guide for IT and business people wanting to use SharePoint to enhance business collaboration. The roadmap focuses on the business and human side of SharePoint, rather than the technology.
SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration is written by Michael Sampson (also the author of Seamless Teamwork), and published by The Michael Sampson Company.
There are 8 chapters in SharePoint Roadmap.
- Foreword (by Peter O'Kelly, Microsoft Consulting Services)
- Chapter 1. Introduction (free online chapter)
- Chapter 2. Frameworks for Enhancing Collaboration
- Chapter 3. Evaluating SharePoint for Collaboration
- Chapter 4. Governance Structure, Process and Themes
- Chapter 5. Engaging the Business
- Chapter 6. User Adoption Strategy
- Chapter 7. Collaboration Quick Start
- Chapter 8. Conclusion and Next Actions
SharePoint Roadmap is 190 pages long.